Monday, August 6, 2012

Hearts And Butterflies

 



Heart Sunglasses: Claires 
White Shorts: Burlington Coat Factory
Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: JC Penny
Ear Cuff: Icing 
Shoes: Payless 

I bought these sunglasses not that long ago and I love them! I've been wearing them every day. I love hearts and with the red they are just adorable. I also love black lace and I was excited when I found this shirt at forever 21,  Something that I love about the shirt that it has butterflies all over it. I'm also obsessed with wear black and white with a pop of color. This outfit is an excellent example of the obsession. Ear cuffs are something else that I love. If you are looking for them, icing as tons of different kinds at very reasonable prices too. today was a great day, I drove for the first time ever. It was in a empty parking lot but still it was exciting. I hope you had a great day too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment