Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bye Bye Birdie

The other night was the last show of the summer production of Bye Bye Birdie. It was a great musical and I had loads of fun. Here are just some of the pictures of all the fun.


One of the rehearsals before the stage and costumes. You can see me in the back with my hands over my mouth and i'm standing next to my other friend, also the girl hugging Conrad Birdies leg is another friend. 


Here's me and some friends in costumes waiting for the show to start. The two girls on the left played teens in the show while the girl sitting on my right and I played adults. 


We are stilling waiting for the show to start and taking pictures in the mirror each with our own cameras. 


 Side profile of me 


 rehearsing the song one last kiss, for the shows we had choir robes so this was just a dress rehearsal. You can see me right behind Conrad Birdie on the platform. 


The very end of the show doing bows. That's Hugo falling and Mama standing next to him. I'm not in this picture. 

Also on Friday I got my Learners Permit. I can drive now! I'm just so excited and believe it or not but my foot is still not healed. But it will be healed very soon. Also I can't believe it's August already but I'm still enjoying my summer hope you are too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment