Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kind of Zerbray




Shoes: Riding Boots
Scarf: Kohls 
Jeans: Target
Sweater: from my mom

Fall is finally here! The leaves are all over in all sorts of colors. We also got a pumpkin! I love pumpkins. Anyway I found this sweater in my basement a few months ago and my mom said I could have it. I’ve been waiting to wear it for a very long time now. The sweaters print is really cool it kind of looks like a zebra print but not quite.  I gotta say I really like the way this outfit turned out. It’s so cozy and comfy, perfect for a Sunday. 
Yesterday was the day of the One Act I was in. I have been really busy the last month because I was casted in an one act in my school. There are seven plays. 1 for freshman, 2 for sophomores, juniors and seniors. There was only four people in the play I was in. I had a great time. 
I’m thinking about doing a fall haul post. what do you think? 
Have a happy Sunday. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment! i'd love to follow your blog as well! keep up the great work <3

    ReplyDelete