Thursday, October 11, 2012

Homecoming


Dress: Consignment store
Shoes: Consignment store

So here’s a few pictures of my homecoming night that happened a few weekends ago. I also have a group picture but I wasn’t sure if I should post it so I didn’t. This dress I found the day before at a consignment store. I had a black dress that I was going to wear but my mom wanted to go to a consignment store to buy some new clothes for work and I found this for only 11 dollars. I got the shoes last year for homecoming from the same consignment store strangely. Any way I don’t like to spend too much money on fancy dresses because I only tend to wear them once or twice. (hope that doesn’t sound spoiled, I’m not) So now I have like 3 or 4 kinda fancy dresses hanging in my closet each for 11 dollars or less. 

Also something else that happened recently was that I got a job. I’m working at my dogs vet. I get to take care of dogs and I get paid for it! I really love animals so this job is very exciting.

Happy Thursday everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. You are so adorable -- I love love love red hair, and really wish i was a redhead... but i'm asian so i don't think i can ever pull off red hair... haha

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so pretty! I love the dress. Thanks for following my blog, I am following you now as well...us redheads have to stick together :D

    How awesome that you got a job at a vet! I actually studied Zoology and worked as a vet tech for several years and loved it. Working with animals is so rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we do! I heard that redheads might be extinct by the year 2060, it kinda scares me a bit.
      That’s really cool that you worked with animals, I don’t know if it’s something I want to study but I sure do enjoy it now.

      Delete
  3. Totally gorgeous dress! You look amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete