Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stripes and Floral



Shorts: Goodwill
Shirt: Bobs
Belt: Platos Closet
Cardigan: Consignment Store 
Sunglasses: Ocean State Job Lot 

I'm on vacation by the beach even though I'm not really a beach person. It does make for pretty good pictures though.  
For those people who never heard of ocean state job lot, let me tell you a little about it. It is basically a huge warehouse type store where a bunch of stuff that wasn't sold in the original store is sent. It is then sold extremely cheap. The store itself is kind of gross and dirty but they do sell some pretty good stuff it you have the patience to look.  For example I found these sunglasses there and a maxi dress and a pink tank top. The dress and the tank top might be featured later so be sure to keep your eyes out for them. Also a few weeks ago I found a bunch of target bathing suits for only 5 dollars for tops and 5 for bottoms. Bathing suits are usually pretty expensive so I was pretty excited to find them for only 5 dollars. (even though none of them matched) 
Anyway I have been pretty into high waisted shorts lately as they are some of the only things that actually look decent on me. This blog will probably have more outfits with them until the weather gets colder and the jeans start coming out. 
Enjoy your ending of summer




No comments:

Post a Comment